Tuesday, June 29, 2010

These are some of the reasons I have to smile this week-
#1- I am home!!


#2- These are the vases for the centerpieces!!! They still have to be carved out. Going to be amazing!

#3- I get to marry this lovely man! Took our first dance lesson today. He's a natural!

#4- He roasted me the yummiest coffee he brought back from Nicaragua!


#5- Self- explanatory

Tomorrow morning I am getting curled and painted. The dry run for hair/make-up then meeting with the caterer. Lovely break!
Love!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!

    I miss you and can't wait to see the end result.

    Love ya. KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!! so exciting!!!! love you both SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca! I'm all excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya solo por los vasitos de madera con los corazones, quiero estar en esta boda!!!! ahhhh, voy a ver si encuentro un agujero en el tiempo. me cambiaré el nombre a alice, if I have to :) missing you

    ReplyDelete